Thursday, April 30, 2009

Random Caden Photos

There is no rhyme or reason to these photos except to let the world know we're still alive. I just haven't stopped to take photos of Caden.

I thought this one was funny, he was watching cartoons and turned his head when I snapped the picture. Caden loves trying to put our shoes on. Tonight he chose Daddy's to put on!

First approach the shoes.
Almost on...
Success!!!!!
Now, KICK THEM OFF!Grabbing some goldfish from his chair. MiMi got him a huge box of them from Sam's! Thanks MiMi!
'Do I have something on my face?'
I actually took this one myself and was surprised that it turned out.
Where or where did my baby Caden go? He's all grown up!
I love profile shots.
'Mommy, I'm just trying to watch cartoons and play with my toys. Do we have to do this now? Really?'
One of the only pictures of the night that he was actually looking at me. I think he's saying, 'Enough with the camera Mom.'Here he is looking at one of his favorite books about baby animals. It just so happens it was my book when I was a child.
Here he is talking to Max and Ruby.
Deep in thought...totally looking like Daddy in this one.

3 comments:

GiGi said...

You handsome little guy!!! You are growing so tall and handsome like your daddy! You have the sweetest little expressions and I really love the one of you and Mommy!

Jamie said...

Great pics! He really is turning into a miniature Tim. Isn't it amazing how many things they can entertain themselves with in a short amount of time?

stephanie said...

cute, cute I love the profile pics of him.....so precious!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed