Friday, April 24, 2009

In The Zone

Caden loves his cartoons! Here he is the other night watching for a few minutes before going to bed. I honestly do not think that if Caillou himself walked through the front door that the child would turn away from the TV! Those of you who do not know Caillou, I have included a picture for reference. By the way, look how long his legs are!!! He is getting so tall. No idea where that came from! HA HA!
Interesting thing about Caillou that Tim brought to my attention. Why doesn't he have any hair? I mean his sister Rosie has hair and she's younger than him? Something to ponder...

2 comments:

Jamie said...

His legs are long! I don't know how but I have no clue who Caillou is (even with the picture).

GiGi said...

These pics really do show us how tall he's getting. Wow! Tim, he'll be catching up to you before you can turn around!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed