Saturday, April 18, 2009

Play Date with Tatum and My Friend Christine

Today Caden and I went for a play date with Christine a good friend from high school and her daughter Tatum. We were headed to Kid Muze in Coppell and drove up and discovered they were closed, as in closed DOWN! So we headed to the mall and let the kids play.

Here is Caden and me....I love how Caden is acting like he doesn't know who is holding him!Here is Christine with her precious daughter Tatum. Isn't she adorable?!

Here is the best picture we could get with the kids together!
Caden looks like he's saying 'I don't know what to do, she keeps running off!'
Miss Tatum!
We had a great time with them today and cannot wait to meet up again!

5 comments:

GiGi said...

Caden has found himself a new little friend! Tatum is a little doll! I love the next to the last pic and your caption! Hillarious!

Kari said...

Wow what fun! She is absolutely adorable! What a cutie! They look like they had a good time.

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness Tatum is a cutie! Caden looks so relaxed and cool in all the pictures like he rules the playground. What a fun day!

David and Melody said...

Small world...I know Christine from Bible study and Jeannie Johnson...do you remember Jeannie? Christine was in there small group for awhile. cool!

The Iveys said...

Yes, I remember Jeannie and Nathan right?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed