Monday, June 1, 2009

Aunt Kay

Friday Kari came to town alone so that she and I could go to Canton on Saturday. She also offered to watch Cade Man while Tim and I celebrated our anniversary with dinner on Friday night. She and Caden had so much fun heading to the mall and dinner and shopping and all the fun things that Aunts do to spoil nephews!

Aunt Kay helped Caden make this beautiful stepping stone for Tim and me for our anniversary! We think it is lovely and are so glad we have a memory of Caden's little hand from now on.The Reaves also gave us this amazing cross to add to our wall. We love it!Thanks Aunt Kay for spoiling Cade Man! He told me he had a blast at Braum's and thanks for the 'dealamajigs' that go on his crocs!

Here we are in Canton! We had so much fun shopping for Kari and Scott's new home!

3 comments:

GiGi said...

Caden told me that he wants his Aunt Kay to come back again real soon. There's a new toy he saw on tv that he wants really bad!

Glad you two got to spend some good "sister times" together.
XOXOXO

Kari said...

I had a wonderful time with Caden after the shock of kidnapping him from Daycare! I think he had fun too! I enjoyed shopping as always with my big sis!

Jamie said...

Aunt Kay rocks! I hope you two had a great time in Canton and found lots of unique "treasures" for her new home.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed