Friday, June 12, 2009

Visit to GiGi and Poppa's

Yesterday Caden and I met GiGi in Fairfield so she could take him for the entire weekend! He was so sad to see me go that when I strapped him in her car and turned on the DVD player, he shoved my head of the way! I got no kisses and he just looked at me like, 'Mommy, can you close the door, we have places to go!'

Here he is when he got to Poppa and GiGi's. He was in total 'giggle mode'. Sarah told me that he had been quite the Class Clown all day!
The bib he is wearing must belong to GiGi and Poppa...just wanted to say there is no mysterious Big Brother that Caden has anywhere! HA!


Here he is with the push toy.
'Hmm...how exactly is this put together?'
Surrounded by more toys! Mom said that he walked right in the door and headed right for the toys!
More pushing of the toy!
Then it was bath time with bubbles!
Here is Poppa and Caden laughing at all the bubbles and splashing around!
Here he is standing on the vanity in the bathroom. We thought this was a great picture of him in the mirror!!!
Here he is after bath time playing with Lego's with Poppa.
Standing amongst the Lego's! GiGi said he was such a good little boy when she asked him if he was ready to go 'Night Night' that he picked all his toys up without having to be told!
I look forward to getting more pictures from them as the weekend goes on!

3 comments:

kiki said...

Looks like Gigi and Poppa are having so much fun. You and Tim enjoy your weekend I'm sure Cade Man will.

Jamie said...

These are great! Caden, can I go to your Gigi and Poppa's house too? It looks like a really fun place to be!!

Keeley said...

Looks likea fun time. Isn't it wonderful when your child is so excited visit your family that he's ready to get rid of you. ;) We've been through that several time recently too.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed