Monday, June 22, 2009

The After Party

After gifts we all came outside and the kids played in the water. They had so much fun getting wet and running through the water!

Here is Lane showing them all how it is done!Caden was playing in the pool. He would not sit down in it though, he would just jump in with both feet and get out.
Little Miss Bella in her jellies and bathing suit!He's flying with the wind!!!!
Miss Avery had to do the same thing!GiGi, Poppa and Cade Man. By the way, he wanted nothing to do with me if Poppa was around. I was cracking up at him shaking his head no when I would tell him to come see me!
Here is Dad spraying Cooper who is Susan (Scott's sister)'s little boy. They all loved getting sprayed!
Caden would run through the water and get all wet and then run over to me laughing his head off!
He was always looking to make sure Mommy was watching him get sprayed! Look at his ribs all poked out as he was sucking in!Uh oh! Caden got leaves and dirt on him!!!
My precious nephew Lane! It seems like yesterday he was turning 2 himself! He will be 6 on July 9th and I have no idea where the time went. I love you so much Lane!
We had such a great time at her party and cannot wait until next year! We love you Bella Blue Eyes!

1 comment:

GiGi said...

What a blast those little cousins had playing with eachother! It was so much fun to see those babies and big brother/cousin running and squeeling! Joy to a grandparent's heart!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed