Monday, June 15, 2009

Last Day with GiGi and Poppa

Day 4 ended with Caden going to church with Poppa and GiGi!

Here is Caden as they were about to leave for church. He doesn't look to happy to be ending his vacation with the grandparents does he?

Mom and Dad, thank you both so much for taking Caden for the entire weekend. Tim and I had so much fun on our 'staycation' at home! We love you guys and look forward to Caden getting to come play at your house again! He had so much fun! Thank you to Mary for riding with Mom both times to meet me to get Caden and drop him off!

3 comments:

GiGi said...

We had so much fun with him! He was definitely a joy to have. It was very sad for us to have to tell him goodbye. It was REALLY sad to come home last night to no Caden. It was VERY sad...So we went back through all the pics that I took this weekend and that helped us a little...

GiGi and Poppa said...

Ok...Did I get it across that we were very SAD to see him go???? So that means that this will definitely NOT be the last time we do this!!! (I just wanted to make that clear to all of you!)So...Amber, Tim? When can we have him again???

Jamie said...

I love GiGi's comments! I get the feeling that she may want to have him again sometime soon. :) He does look quite cozy in his carseat.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed