Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Purse!!!! (I CORRECTED THE LINK TO HER SITE!)

Check out my new Zebra print and Pink purse from T.K.O. Learn It! T.K.O.! Tamara Kay Originals. I happen to know the designer, Tamara and she is simply amazing! You guys seriously need to check out her etsy site and BUY ONE FOR YOURSELF!

Click HERE to view her site. She is super talented, a fantastic Christian lady that goes to the church my Dad is a pastor of! She has a great husband and a precious son named Logan!

I am not playing, you guys better check out her site!!!! Tell her I sent ya! She is sooooo talented! Plus, Christmas is just around the corner! Get yourself a T.K.O. 'original'!
Side View
2 inside pockets on one side
Another pocket on the other side!


3 comments:

Jamie said...

SUPER CUTE! I will definitely check out her site.

Kari said...

Wow she did a great job! Luv it!!!

Keeley said...

Very cute! I will definitely check out her site.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed