Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sick Caden

Caden was out sick yesterday with fever, sore throat and a runny nose. We went to the Dr. and she prescribed him a decongestant that seems to be doing the trick!

Here he is last night crashed out on the couch with Daddy. He was not feeling well at all.
He is feeling better today however! We had to stay home because of the 'no school until he is fever free for 24 hours'!

He decided to try and put his shorts on his head, so Mommy helped him secure them!

3 comments:

GiGi said...

Sweet baby Caden. I wish I could be there to love you and kiss you all over. We'd send Mommy back to work and we'd play the day away!

Jamie said...

That first picture breaks my heart! What a sweet boy! I just want to make it all better. The second picture makes me feel much better, though! :0)

Kari said...

What a cutie pie. Sweet lil' sick baby Caden is growing up right before our eyes. So sweet.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed