Sunday, September 13, 2009

Our Weekend

Our weekend has been very WET! We have had non-stop rain pretty much all day since Friday.

If you look closely, you will notice the level of the pool water is level with the ground! Our temperature gauge is floating horizontal rather than vertical.
We ventured out and took Caden to a Dallas Stars scrimmage and he had a blast. Here he is playing Caden the Rock Star before we left. The shirt is from Uncle J, Aunt Jamie, Cassidy and Stetson from his birthday! I thought it was too funny that he grabbed his guitars after I put on the tshirt!
'This is my serious Rock Star pose...no smiling.'
Here he is in his own chair at the Stars scrimmage game. I think he was happy, what do you think?
Taking in all the action...
Mommy and Caden watching the new crop of Dallas Stars.
Here we all are! Tim did a great job snapping this one!
Game over, Caden had to clap for the Stars!

6 comments:

The Stuart Family said...

He looks like such a big boy sitting there watching the game!!

Jamie said...

He looks great in his rockstar shirt! I also love the hat on backwards! The picture of him "taking in all the action" is one to keep for sure.

GiGi said...

I love the pics of his profile. He's growing way toooo fast!!! Makes me sad...

Kari said...

So cool! He looks so grown up.

Mandy Bickley said...

Adorable!!! He is so handsome! I'm glad you are like me and take tons of pictures. It seems they change overnight sometimes...

Jay, Stephanie and Luke Miller said...

Amber ours little ones are getting so big....the pics are cute Caden is a doll!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed