Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Day with the Gilbert Kiddos

Saturday I had a blast getting to keep Jack, Kellison and Micheala while Sara and Micheal went shopping. They are so well behaved and it was so fun watching Caden and his buddy Jack play together.
Micheala and I read magazines and 'rested' while the little ones slept. I put Kellison in our bedroom and Jack in the guestroom and Caden in his own room for naps. I cracked Jack's door and closed Caden's all the way. I was sitting in the living room and I hear Caden's door open so I went in to find them both playing on the floor! They woke up at exactly the same time!
Here are Kellison, Caden and Jack having a snack after their naps. Micheala relaxing while the little ones played!
Kellison stopping to pose!
Caden and Jack decided to read in Caden's bed.
Later in the evening Tim turned on some Christmas movies and they all watched those! We had a great time and I am glad that Micheal and Sara got to get out and get some shopping done!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

How fun! I bet Mommy Amber was T.I.R.E.D. after that! You are so sweet to help Sara out so she could get things done.

Kari said...

It looks like they had a great time and it also looks like you had you hands FULL! It's always nice to keep well behaved kids though!

GiGi said...

It is cute to see Caden and Jack playing together. I know they all had lots of fun at the Ivey home!

The Stuart Family said...

I bet Caden had fun with his buddies! I'm sure their parents appreciated the shopping time too!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed