Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Northpark with Grammie

Today Grammie and Melanie and the kiddos headed to Northpark Mall. I told Tim that Caden will not know how to act when he comes home and we don't visit a mall every day!

Here they all are looking at the train exhibit at Northpark.
Mount Rushmore!
Posing for a picture! I love his conductor hat!
Very cool trains!
I'm sure Caden was in HEAVEN!
Here he is with Blake. Super cute hat!
Pointing at all the trains.
Getting pushed around through the exhibit.
Thanks Grammie for another wonderful mall outing! Caden loves trains so I'm sure he'll have lots to tell us when he gets home!

2 comments:

The Stuart Family said...

Wow! It looks like he is staying busy with Grammie! Hope mommy and daddy are enjoying their time!

GiGi said...

What fun! I bet he went to bed with visions of trains all in his little head!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed