Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

So, I turned 34 yesterday! I had a great day spent getting phone calls from my family and Face Book wishes from all my friends. I was craving some Italian so I chose Olive Garden (I had not been there in a lonnnnng time!).

Caden was more excited than anyone about the decorations and he ran into the room and sat down and said, 'Mommy It's Birthday Time!'Tim went all out decorating for my birthday for our We 3 party for me! Tim got me a birthday tiara to wear so I had a blast sporting that around the house while we did gifts and cake!
Birthday kiss from my Cade Man!Here he is helping me open one of my 2 tops they got me. I also got a Kindle and I love, love, love it!!!!
The card Tim got me had these funny little guys talking with sound and Caden was fascinated and had to rip it out of my hand to play with it.
Helping Mommy blow out the candles!
I love, love, love ice cream cake and Tim got one for me! Devil's food cake with chocolate chip ice cream! It was delicious!
After we ate cake and after dinner I was on the phone with my Mom telling her all about my cake and gifts when Tim pulled out the silly string and shot me!
At first it scared Caden to death, but he got over it and we shot each other!
Thank you baby for making my birthday so special! I love you and Caden more than words and nothing could have topped off yesterday more than what you did!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

What a great birthday! The tiara is great and your guys really did go all out! I'm so glad you had such a special day because you deserve it!!

GiGi said...

Good grief, Tim!! We should've had you decorating for us all these years! Great job!! You and Caden really made Amber's day such a memorable one! Love you all!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed