Monday, July 26, 2010

Summer Camp

Caden has been attending Summer Camp at his school on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. He loves it and each week is a different theme! They have had Space Camp, Saddle Ridge Ranch, Olympic Fun, Under the Deep Blue Sea, Super Hero & Princess and this week is Animal Safari.
I dropped him off this morning and he started crying. He never does this but I think he was having a typical Monday like we all do!
His teacher sent me this picture of him that was taken right after I left. I do not see any tears and he was having his chapel music time in the picture!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

The tears make it so hard to leave! I'm happy to see it didn't last long, though. Don't you just love getting pictures like this, though? It is just like being a fly on the wall!

GiGi said...

Awww...He just wanted you to stay and play with him! He looks so cute sitting there like a big boy!

Kari said...

Yea that's just a guilt trip moment for Mommys to make you feel bad!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed