Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lots of Birthdays!

This past weekend Caden and I went to Conroe for Bella and Lane's birthday party, my birthday party and Lane's baptism. Here are some of the photos from the weekend.

Kari, Mom and Me!Me and my beautiful Lil Sis!
and my beautiful Mom!
Caden played in the pool at Mom and Dad's and Poppa joined in on the action and actually got in fully clothed! Caden had a blast!Cheesing for the camera!Here is a video of Poppa and Caden splashing each other!



My Mom decorated a birthday cake for me and it was just as delicious as her cakes were when we were kids! I loved the summer theme!

Before the 'event'...

Bella and Caden were awfully quiet while I was opening my gifts so we went to investigate. Here is what we found!We should have known they were going to get into the cake! Here they are with Lane before they poked their little fingers in for a taste!Mommy and her Cade ManHere I am opening my gifts. I got a photo album that Kari loaded up with pictures from when Caden stayed with her for a week a few months back. It was a very touching gift! I got pj's, earrings and money from Mom and Dad to go shopping. Mom and I had a blast the next day spending my money!Caden helping me blow out the candles!On Saturday we attended Lane and Bella's birthday party at Kari and Scott's. Caden had a blast running all over the place with Bella. He preferred the bounce house to the water slide though. Bella with her Dora themed birthday cake.Lane with his Avatar themed cake.To end the weekend we were able to watch Lane get baptized by my Dad. What a wonderful Sunday!Thank you all for a wonderful weekend full of birthdays and gifts and family fun! We love you and can't wait until next time!

6 comments:

The Stuart Family said...

What a fun weekend! That little Caden is so precious! I love how he just "scopes" out all of the other kids!

GiGi said...

This is another one of those weekends I'll always treasure. We had so much fun partying from Thurs. night to Sat. Sunday topped it all with Lane's baptism. The Lord is so good to us!

Kari said...

Great pics we had such a memorable weekend together!

Jamie said...

I have so many different reactions to this post! It started with thinking what a great family you have, moved to giggles over your Dad swimming fully clothed and the kids tasting your beautiful cake, then on to complete joy over the birthday festivities, and lastly tears. The last two pictures of your Dad and Lane are beyond words. Your Mom is right, the Lord is so good to you and yours. God bless you all!

kurti stitching job work said...

Bella and Caden were awfully quiet while I was opening my gifts so we went to investigate. Here is what we found!
black salwar suit design ,
black kameez shalwar ,

Unknown said...

r2n36v6z30 v8r58o1j27 v5n76a0o48 y8l53g3n19 h3e58l9m55 s5n21d0v22

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed