Friday, June 17, 2011

Baby Boy #2 Level II Sonogram

Today we had our Level II Sonogram on Baby Boy #2.  Click HERE to read about what a Level II Sono is.  The sonographer took measurements of all his anatomy and looked at his kidneys, heart and brain.  Everything was just perfect.  I had wondered why I had not felt this baby move as much or as hard as Caden did.  I felt Caden at 16 weeks and I am now at 20 weeks with this one and feel slight flutters.  The sonographer explained that my placenta is in the front of my stomach so the baby is sort of kicking through a pillow which is why the movements feel very slight.

I think this picture is so amazing.  The white 'cloud' on top of the baby is the placenta.  
Next the Dr. came in to take a 2nd scan and look around.  He asked if I had gotten any pictures and I told him that I had.  He said, 'Well let's get some more.'  So he flipped the machine to 3D and we got this precious photo of our baby boy.  Those who have seen the picture say that he looks just like Caden!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I can't wait to meet this little angel!!

GiGi said...

What an awesome sight to see! He's a true gift from God. I just can't wait until Mommy & Daddy get to open the present and we see our little sweetheart!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed