Tuesday, June 21, 2011

More Caden Sayings

So as you read, Caden and I went to the movies yesterday.  Before we left I asked him what we should get for snacks at the movies:

Caden:  Well, I think we should get some popcorn and I want Diet Coke because see I'm all tall now like you, so I can have one!

He was standing on his tip toes showing me how tall he was.  Who knew the prerequisite for Diet Coke drinkers were they had to be tall?!
*********************
Me:  Caden what was your favorite part of the movie Rango?

Caden:  My favorite part was when that lizard stuck his tongue out and grabbed that bug.  That was funny, but Mommy we don't eat bugs...that's yucky, if we eat bugs we get sick and have to go to the Dr and get shots.
*********************
In random conversation yesterday he tells me that a kid spit at him at school so he spit back at him and they both went into timeout.

Me:  Caden, you don't EVER spit at anyone!  That is nasty!  If someone spits at you, you go tell the teacher and then there is only one kid that goes to timeout and not you and the other kid.

Caden:  Okay Mommy.  But it is okay, it was just an accident, I did it on purpose. 

(I think he's confused on the concept.)
*********************
I put him to bed the other night at his normal time and he said he didn't want to go to bed that he wanted to play.  I told him play time was over and it was time to go to bed.  He got in bed and I tucked him in and closed the door.

About 10 minutes later I hear his door pop open and he walks out and said, 'Ooooo Mommy, I slept really good!'
*********************

2 comments:

GiGi said...

Oh, Amber! You're killing me! The last saying did me in!!!

Jamie said...

I love them all! You are so smart to write these all down.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed