Monday, June 27, 2011

Bella's 4th Birthday Party

This past weekend We 3 Iveys headed to Conroe for Bella's 4th Birthday Party.  It was a My Little Pony/Princess theme.  Everything was beautiful!

Here is a sneak peek at the pinata!

Her Pony Birthday Cake!
Kari set up a craft table where all the kids got to paint ceramic ponies!  Caden is painting away on his craft!
Those brown eyes just melt my heart!
 Caden is waiting patiently for a sno-cone after his craft project was complete!
YUM!  A blue sno-cone is what he chose!
Next it was time for pony rides!  We wondered how he would react to the ponies or if he would even get on, but he walked right up to them like he was a pro!
I think he enjoyed it!
Bella and Caden riding on the 'range'.
The Princess and her Pony!
 Kari, Bella, Lane and Scott
Lane cutting up on the pony!

Bamber and Bella Blue Eyes!
Caden seriously could not get enough of the pony rides!
Pinata time!  I love Bella in this picture!  The stick is bigger than she is!
 Daddy was on video duty while I snapped photos!  I love this pic of my 2 guys!
Caden took several whacks at it too!
Finally CANDY!

Next it was cake time!  Here is Bella blowing out her candles!  We cannot believe she is already 4!
 I'm pretty sure she was excited about her gifts!
We got her a unicorn pillow pet.  She loved it.
We celebrated my birthday as well.  Mom, Kari, and Tim surprised me with a Wonder Woman themed party!  They blindfolded me and put on a head band and the gold wristbands just like Wonder Woman wore!  I also had my magic rope!  This is me in my 'pose'.  Bet you've never seen a pregnant Super Hero before!
Opening presents!  I got lots of cool pj's, lotion, shower gel, flip flops and jewelry!  It was a fun day and weekend!

2 comments:

GiGi said...

We really had fun times this weekend, didn't we! After Bella and Caden have now riden a "real" pony", the pony at Krogers is just not going to be quiet as exciting as before!
You made a very pretty pregnant Wonder Woman. I tried to find the underoos that you used to wear, but couldn't find any in the adult sizes!Sorry...

Jamie said...

LOVE all the pics! The birthday party for Bella looks like an absolute blast! What a great idea!

The Wonder Woman party is too funny! Who woulda thunk that someone would have a themed 29th birthday party? ;)
And I agree with your Mom...Wonder Woman never looked so good!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed