Thursday, August 25, 2011

29.5 Week Check Up

I went yesterday for my check up and sonogram and everything looks great.  EXCEPT that this child has not stopped moving since the weekend.  Each night this week I have gotten between 2 and 5 hours of sleep!  I asked the Dr. what the deal was because my precious Caden NEVER moved that often.  She said, 'Every pregnancy is different!'  Wow, if I had a dollar for every time I heard that! 

I only gained a lb in the last month which was great news to me! 

She said that even though I am due November 4th that she could take the baby the week before Halloween if I wanted her to.  I told her that would be great so that I could participate in Halloween Trick or Treating with Caden!  I do not want to neglect him!

All is well so far and I go back on September 9th for my next appointment.  We have now begun the every 2 week visits.

Here are a couple of pictures of our sweet baby!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Look at that sweet face!! I can't wait to kiss it. :)

GiGi said...

MY precious little darling! I can't wait either!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed