Monday, August 22, 2011

Caden's 4th Birthday Part 2

Since today was Caden's actual birthday, we could not pass up celebrating again!

This morning, I placed candles in his favorite 'white' donuts and had chocolate milk and a gift for him to open!
All I had to do to wake him up was say 'Happy Birthday Caden!  We have a surprise for you in the kitchen!'  Here he is coming into the kitchen to check it out!
Blowing out his birthday donut candles!
It was a mini penguin pillow pet for nap time at school!  He was so excited!
Early morning smiles from our 4 year old!  WOW!
Then on to celebrating at night tonight!  I got him a cake and we had candles and sang Happy Birthday to him again!
He was a tad bit excited!  And yes, he is wearing his CARS pj's AGAIN that GiGi and Poppa got him!  I have to sneak them out of his room to wash them!
He was squealing with excitement!
Blowing out the number 4, 4 candles and a Lightning McQueen candle!
After the cake, it was time for more gifts.  We told him to close his eyes, and this is the picture Tim got!  I love it!
Shocked at more gifts!
He got a bran-new Cars 2 backpack for school!  He was so thrilled!
We put the movie Rio inside the front zipper of the backpack.  He thought that was so cool!
We also got him a metal CARS lunch box that he will keep his crayons, markers and pencils in for here at home!  We let him open a gift from Jane our neighbor and friend and it was a cool Toy Story art kit!
We are hoping he doesn't think this will continue tomorrow!  As he prayed tonight at the table he said, 'And Dear God, when I wake up it will be my BIRTHDAY!' 

2 comments:

GiGi said...

Oh, Amber these pics are priceless! There's so many cute expressions this little boy has!! I can remember all the b-days & Christmases that when you'd opened all your presents, friends were gone & we started cleaning up, you'd always say with such a sad little face, 'Mommy, I'm so sad my birthday is over...'

Jamie said...

Birthdays are the best!! You and Tim really know how to make a little guy feel special! I think he's set for another year....well....until Christmas. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed