Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Baby Shower

Saturday was not only Caden's birthday party, but my best friend Jamie threw a Baby Shower for me at her home.  Everything was beautiful and this baby got a lot of stuff!

I had such a great time getting to see all my friends and family!
How cute is this?  It is a fun, creative and beautiful twist on the diaper cake!  It's a tricycle that Jamie made!  I absolutely love this and will be displaying it in the baby's room!
Jamie actually gave me a 'Sprinkle', which is the name for a shower for your 2nd baby!  This banner (made by Martha Stewart, I mean Jamie) says 'Sprinkled With Love'!
The blue punch that didn't stain teeth or tongues!
I loved all the little goodies displayed inside!
She had a little ice cream station with sprinkles, cupcakes and cookies!
Check out these toppings!
Gifts Galore!

My friends and family!
Wall hanging that my sister made for us!
The ottoman she made as well!
Mom, Deena, Pat, Aimee and Keeley
Aimee's daughter Tabitha is in Caden's class and Tabitha got Caden a 'Big Brother' shirt!  He was so excited when he saw this!
Watching the gift opening!
My Chicco stroller from my parents!
A beautiful blanket made by Jamie's Mom, Beth.
My pump from Tim's Mom!

The sign in table.
My friend Deena!  Love this 'gurl'!
Beth (Jamie's Mom), Jamie, and Allison (Jamie's sister).  Thank you Beth and Allison for coming down to help with the shower!  I love you all!
My Very Best Friend!  I love you Jamie!  You are so special to not only me but to my family as well!
Kari and Mom
Thank you Jamie for making my 'Sprinkle' so special and beautiful!  You are such a great friend and talented shower planner as well!  Love you!

Here is the link to Jamie's blog where she has even more photos!  Click HERE

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Thank YOU for giving me a reason to throw you a party! :) Seriously, though, you deserve so much more but I feel honored that you allowed me to do this for you. You are the BESTEST best friend a girl could ask for. I love you and your growing family to pieces!

GiGi said...

Jamie really made this such a beautiful Sat. morning! I know she worked so hard to get everything arranged & decorated & it all turned out georgeous a beautiful; and I know she put a lot of hard working into it!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed