Thursday, September 29, 2011

35 Week Check Up

Today I went for my 35 week check up.  I am dilated to a 'firm' 2, which means nothing since I am not effaced at all. :(  My induction date is still set for October 28th and we are counting down the days!  Believe me! 

Baby is 5lbs 11oz according to the sonogram, which is totally normal.  Dr. said there was nothing she could do for the painful Braxton Hicks contractions I'm having that cause me to spontaneously burst into tears when they occur!  If they increase or fall into a pattern, then we all know that I'm in full blow labor, but so far they are completely random.

My weight looks great and so does everything else.  We are just waiting on Oct. 28th! 

I go back next week for another exam.  I am now going every week.

1 comment:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed