Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Caden the Future Dallas Star

Daddy has been taking Caden skating and he has had a blast!  He is learning so fast!  Daddy got him a real Reebok hockey helmet and some Bauer hockey gloves and now he REEEEALLY looks the part!  Check out our little man!



I think he looks so cute (Daddy doesn't like 'cute' for Caden) but he looks so cute!  Just like a mini Dallas Stars player!!!  His favorite number is 14 which is Jamie Benn (who plays for the Stars)!  It is also Daddy's favorite number which I think has a lot to do with Caden picking that number too!

Look at that Game Face!
When's the draft????

Daddy took this picture of him at center ice!


2 comments:

GiGi said...

I'm sorry, Daddy, but he is so cute!!! I just love it! He's finally getting to do what he eats, breathes and lives doing!! I've never seen a child so into something like he is with hockey! Love it and keep the videos coming!

Jamie said...

Like I said before, he's a natural!! He definitely looks official and he is skating so well!

I think he's super CUTE too! What other word could you use?!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed