Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Our Big Boy Caden

 It seems like Caden is growing up so much faster, especially now that Cameron is here! 


Here he is sitting and 'reading' to me a toy catalog!  He was describing each toy and whether they were for girls or boys!
As you saw from our Christmas post, Santa put Caden's name on his Stars jersey along with his favorite number, 14.

Today was his first day to wear it and I had instructions from him to take a picture!


 I told him to turn around so I could get a picture of the back of the jersey so he bowed his head!
Then Caden backed up to me and said, 'Here Mommy, get a picture that is close up!'

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That is one proud boy!! Caden, your jersey looks amazing and I would love for you to read to me sometime.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed