Tuesday, January 17, 2012

MLK Day with My Cade Man

Caden was out of school yesterday but Cameron's daycare was open, so we made it a Mommy/Caden day!  We had so much fun and it was so nice to spend time with him just one on one.

I told him we could do whatever he wanted to do, so he chose going to the movies.  He had already seen the Chipmunks movie but wanted to see it again so we headed to the movies.

He got bored about an hour in and told me 'Mommy, I've already seen this, I'm bored.'  So we left! :(

After we left we headed to Planet Pizza.  He loves this place and it is super close to our house.  He played on just about every single game!  Here he is skiing a penguin down a hill!
Then it was bumper cars time.  He is on the left in the car (passenger side).  Some other little boy was driving, but Caden didn't care!  He had a ball!
This was a huge ship that went back and forth.  Here he is on the ship.  It looks like he's sucking his thumb, but he's not! 

He was playing some robot game here!
After all the arcade games, he and I played Air Hockey.  I should take this kid on the road!  I am pretty good at that game and I did not let him win at all, but he beat me 2 out of 3 games!

We had such a fun Mommy/Cade day and I can't want to do it again!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

A date with Cade Man! I love it!! I'll have to check out this Planet Pizza place...it looks like a blast!

GiGi said...

So glad you got to have a date with him. You should do that every now and then. It's sweet times that he'll never forget.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed