Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Quck Trip to Conroe

Wednesday Cameron and I headed south to Conroe for a funeral of a sweet man, Mr. Doyle Walker that attended Mom and Dad's church.  He reminded me so much of my Papaw Chron and we are very close to he and his wife.

We first stopped at Dad's office to visit.  Cameron was full of smiles and so was Poppa!
Dad's secretary Deborah's daughter, Jamie came by with her twins and we were able to visit with them as well!  Here is Wyatt, Chloe and Jamie! 
Miss Chloe holding Cameron.
Mr. Wyatt holding Cameron!  He looks less than thrilled to be holding a baby!  It was so cute! 
Wednesday night was the last night of a reivival at the church, so Cameron and I stayed for it as well.  Here he is with Nannie (his great-grandmother). 
I took a picture of Dad's bulletin board so that you all could see the color photos of the sonogram pictures of Cameron!  Deborah would print them for Dad and he would hang them on the board! 
Wednesday night after the revival we came home to Mom and Dad's to stay.  Mom was in Colorado and it was killing her that we were at her house and she wasn't!  Here is Cameron right before bed, hanging out with Poppa. 
Thursday morning was the funeral and once I got Cam dressed I put him on Mom's bed, just to rub it in that he was on her bed with all her pillows!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, yes! Ya'll took great pride in showing all these pics to me while I was gone, didn't you. Not to mention all my friends at church who texted me pics!!! I might just have to take a weekend and leave your dad at home so I can get undivided loving from my little guys!

GiGi said...

See? You had me so stirred up, I forgot to put my name on my comment!

Jamie said...

I'm sorry GiGi wasn't there but I bet Poppa was livin' it up!! Cameron all to himself!! I mean, come on, this is the man who has the sonogram pics on his bulletin board. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed