Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms today! 

To my own Mom:

So Blessed by You, Mom
A mother who always cares,
A mother who’s always there.
A mother who always prays,
A mother who always stays.
When things get rough,
When life gets tough,
When all is just too much to bear,
God’s Word she shares.
God’s light she shines.
So blessed God made this mother mine.
Author Unknown 

To Cameron and Caden:  I am so blessed that God chose me to be your Mommy!  Mommy loves you both with all my heart and thank God every day for both of you!  Thank you for making me one Happy Mommy!

2 comments:

GiGi said...

What a beautiful poem from my beautiful daughter! I've been a mother for many years and I can think back on so many Mother's Days as if they were just yesterday, remembering you girls when you were little. I remember all the little Mother's Day morning surprises and the sweet little giggles in my ear as you watched in excitement as I opened your presents. Those times and these times now, I have treasured throughout my life! You are such a great little mother to your boys and it's plain to see the love they have for you! I hope you have a most wonderful Mother's Day today, and many many more special days in the years to come!

Jamie said...

Happy Mother's Day! Being a fantastic mother is obviously a family trait. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed