Monday, May 14, 2012

Sick Boys

Caden and Cameron were both sick week before last.  Caden had an earache and I took him to the Dr.  Dr. Berry put him on some drops for 7 days.  5 drops in each ear 2X a day!  He had an exterior ear infection.  She said water could have gotten trapped inside from swimming, etc.  I'm happy to report he is finally better!

Here he is when he stayed home with me and watched TV in Mommy and Daddy's bed.
The Reaves' sent us a cookie cake because we have all been under the weather lately!  Except Daddy, thank goodness!
When Mom and I took Cameron for his 6 month check up, he had fluid behind one ear.  He's been teething as well.  Here is a picture of him on my bed.  I laid him on it while I got his bath ready and came back and he was out!
Here are my guys in bed with me on one of the 'teeething' nights.  He enjoyed watching some play off hockey!

2 comments:

GiGi said...

This will definitely be a year you won't forget! Let's just pray the other half will be a much better time for all of you! Priceless pic of daddy and Cam!

Jamie said...

2010 will forever go down as "the sick year" in our household and it looks like 2012 will be the same for you guys. It does get better!

Whether sick or not, they are both cute as can be!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed