Monday, May 14, 2012

Last Weekend's Visit from GiGi and Poppa

Last weekend Mom and Dad came up to visit and Dad and I took Caden to Bass Pro.  Caden didn't remember Bass Pro from when he was younger, but he had fun!

Here he is checking out the huge aquarium.

He wasn't too sure about standing next to this guy; especially when I said he was alive and just 'posing'! :)
Hanging out with the Buffalo!
This was his favorite part of the trip, by far!  He wanted to sit on him so we asked the employee and he said, 'Oh yes!  That's what this bear is for!'.
 He of course had to wear the raccoon hat!
Saturday we took Caden to his hockey practice and I had Daddy snap a photo of me and my little skater!
Look who we ran into!  Ed Belfour (former Dallas Stars goalie when they wont the cup in 1999).  He was there watching his nephew so Tim encouraged me to take Caden over to him to get a picture!  We saw him again this weekend, but didn't bother him!
They had to leave Saturday afternoon, so here is the 'goodbye' photo!  We had a great visit with them.  I was able to give Mom her Mother's Day present and she gave me mine!  I got some pj's and a really pretty pink Tshirt with butterflies on it!
 I had to throw this one in of Cameron before he hit the pool that weekend!  Love my Cam man!


2 comments:

GiGi said...

We always have such a good time when we come for our Caden/Cameron fix!

Jamie said...

Such fun! You guys can really cram a lot into a short visit, huh?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed