Monday, September 24, 2012

Early Release Day Fun

Last week Caden's school let out early on Wednesday.  I decided to pick him up, go get his hair cut, go to the park, go get ice cream at Baskin Robbins and then play Wii with him.  ALLL before picking up Cameron!

Caden is very much hung up on 'muscles'.  He is always asking Daddy to flex and always flexing for us.

After playing at the park, he asked me to take a picture of his muscles and send it to Daddy.  He said, 'Mommy, don't ask me to smile, because I'm not going to.'  NOTED!
On a related note about the muscles, Tim and I are always telling him if he wants to grow up to play NHL hockey he has to eat his ________.  Night before last, while eating dinner at the table, Tim told him that he needed to eat his chicken so that his muscles would grow.  He took a bite of chicken and Tim said, 'Oh Wow, Caden, your shirt just moved!  Your muscles are growing right now!'  Caden jumped and then for the rest of dinner time, he kept looking at his shirt!  I was dying laughing!

We then walked down the pathway to see the ducks.  On the way back he asked me to take a picture of him in front of this sign.  This time he said, 'Okay Mommy, I'm going to smile in this picture!'


1 comment:

Jamie said...

What big muscles you have, Caden! Good job eating everything your Mommy and Daddy tell you to because it is working!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed