Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Rangers Game!

Daddy scored some free tickets to the Rangers game for last night!  Caden did not know what kind of surprise Daddy had in store for him when he came home last night!  I called my fabulous babysitter Jessie and she headed over to watch Cameron.  I asked Caden what he thought the surprise was and he said, 'Are we going skating?'.  Doesn't take much to entertain our hockey player!

Daddy got home with a jersey for Caden and told him we were going to the Rangers game.  He was so excited!

Check out Caden taking it all in!
I know the picture is blurred, but this was Caden when the Rangers jacked a homerun!

 More celebrating!
Clapping so hard!
Touchdown, I mean, homerun!
He was so focused on what was going on!  
 We 3!
Caden had such a great time and slept all the way home!  The Rangers ended up winning so the night was awesome!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! Memories to last a lifetime! I'm so glad they won too!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed