Saturday, September 22, 2012

Plano Dallas Stars Center RE-Opening

I am doing my best to catch up the blog!  I'm so far behind!  We are on a break from hockey so I have more time to catch up now!

Back in July  the Dallas Stars Center in Plano reopened after being closed for awhile.

Here's Caden in front of a blow up Stars balloon out in front of the center.

This is Ralph Strangis the Dallas Stars announcer.  He is the BEST announcer in the NHL.  Just saying!
 Time for the ribbon cutting!  Caden's favorite part was getting to see the belly button girls!  a.k.a. Ice Girls
 Here is Caden watching some Dallas Stars Alumni playing.
Cameron and his favorite trick he learned.

2 comments:

GiGi said...

He's a Star already in my books! What a fun night!

Jamie said...

I am still laughing about the Belly Button girls! That is hysterical!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed