Friday, September 14, 2012

Homework!

I am fairly positive we did NOT have homework in Kindergarten!  Caden seems to enjoy it, not sure how long that will last! :)

His first 2 assignments were due the following Tuesday so we got to work!

The first one involved coloring a train and then placing the capital letters in one car and the lowercase letters in another one.  Such a cinch for my little guy!

The second one involved him practicing typing his log in and password for his computer so he can work and check out books in the library!  Trust me when I say it was no small task!  We are talking, letters (lowercase and uppercase), symbols, periods, etc!  He was such a pro after some practice though!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

It is amazing how much harder school is than when we were younger and that wasn't that long ago! At least I'll keep telling myself that.

Great job on your homework, Caden! Keep loving it!

GiGi said...

I cannot believe kids his age has computers and passwords!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed