Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve with Grammie

I am sorry for the delay in posting, but after we got back from my parents house for Christmas, Caden and I decided to go back down on Friday and stay a few days. Let me catch you all up!

Grammie kept Caden over night on the 23rd so they had a great time before we came to meet up on Christmas Eve. Just like at my parents' house, Santa had to have stopped several times!
Here is Caden with the book and the talking Bear that Grammie got him. The bear read The Night Before Christmas. Caden kept pushing it throughout the time we opened gifts so I think we all have it memorized now!
What do you think? Does he love his Mommy?Daddy with the video camera.
Caden is not a fan of the gloves Daddy got. Maybe it's the O.J. thing...who knows....
Grammie had a gift bag that actually played a Christmas song. Here is Grammie playing it for Caden one of a million times that night.
The family with all the goodies spread around.

Thank you for a wonderful Christmas Eve Grammie. We love everything we got!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Whew! Your Christmas celebrations have worn me out just by reading them! I know Caden had a blast with Grammie and it looks like he's not wanting for much anymore (isn't it fun?). Also, I love the picture of you and Caden hugging...too precious.

Anonymous said...

I know Grammie had a bunch of hugs and kisses for Caden, and you all had such a great time there. Her home is a winter wonderland. I love her villages.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed