Monday, December 8, 2008

Random Caden Happenings

'Ooooo...if I could just get over there to that Christmas tree....' 'So close...I just wish I could yank those off of there and throw them like I do my ball that I play with....they are shaped the same, what is the big deal????''I'll give Mommy the innocent angelic look that fools her so many times....'
'Here I am stepping on the button to turn Santa on. It's too much trouble to lean down and push the button.''Mommy and Daddy won't let me stand up in the chair, but Mommy is taking pictures and is not close enough to jerk me down to make me sit! He he he...'
'Important call Mommy...I think it is one of Santa's elves telling me how great I've been this year, even though you caught me unplugging the office Christmas tree and pushing the power button on and off on the computer and pulling out all your hairspray and make up out of your cabinets!'
'Yeah, he said that I better watch out, I better not cry, I better not pout, he's telling me why....because Santa Claus is coming to town.''I hung up on him...what does he know?'

7 comments:

Jay, Stephanie and Luke Miller said...

Love the sweater....Luke has one very similar from Kiki. Amber, what is your address? You can email it to me at mcclainmiller@yahoo.com Thanks!

kiki said...

Those are darling pics. He looks so angelic. Love the sweater.

Jamie said...

You are the best story-teller! I am still smiling!

Nancy said...

that is hysterical! I love his sweater!

Anonymous said...

Caden - next time have the Santa elves call Grammie and I will tell them that you are always just a perfect little boy. You are soooooo sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

Amber, you keep me laughing with these perfect captions! Caden, you are an little angel! How could Santa ever think of not bring you toys???

Anonymous said...

Boy, looks like I need to go home. It's been a long day here at work. :(

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed