Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy 29th Birthday Kari

We love you so much and hope you have a
wonderful Birthday!


Kari you are the best sister anyone could ever hope for! I'm so glad that I've got you as not only a sister but as my best friend! I thought up some things for you to ponder about from our past that no one will think is funny but us! Enjoy!

Heavy on Mayo (You still ask for extra mayo now!)

I'll be the checkout lady and you buy something!

MOM! Amber threw me up against the wall!! (I'd just like to say that I never threw you per say, I just held your shoulders against the wall while bribing you not to tell on me...big difference!)

Mom, Kari has butter in her hair!

Mom, Kari is eating the icing out of the cake decorating sleeve!

Mom, Kari is riding Whistle Britches around the yard!

Mom, I didn't run into anything while driving the Cadillac, a cow hooked it.

Get out of there you 'ole ding dang dog.

Retarded duck!

Amber, can I play with your hair?

Kari, can I lay in your lap?

Remember the sign in/out sheet that I created so that you had to sign out any of my clothes you wanted to wear??? HAHAHA!

Mom, Kari filled up a hole with water and is playing in it!

Okay Kari, let's tie your loose tooth to the tree and you climb up there and jump out!

I WANT TO SIT IN THE FRONT SEAT! YOU GOT TO SIT UP FRONT LAST TIME!

That was good baby!

Who could forget the stashes of candy from Valentine's Day or Halloween that Kari would put under the bed until just about the time another 'candy' holiday rolled around!

Let's go to Unicorn Land.

Riding Bud and ending up out of the saddle and hanging on for dear life on his neck with Craig Price!!!!

Hating to be scared although Dad and I were always sneaking up on you!

Dunking Chocolate Pop Tarts in Chocolate Milk!

Oreos and Milk

AMBER! I can't feel my feet.

Hey, Amber, play that cool smooth music you were playing earlier on the radio. I'm going to lean my seat back.

Poppers (I'm just going to leave it at that for obvious reasons!)

Hey, Guess What! I'm pregnant! Oh my gosh, ME TOO!
I love you little sis so much! You are such a strong person and such a fabulous Mommy! I hope you have a fabulous birthday. I have you frozen in time as my little sister with the white blond hair playing dress up with WAYYY too much make up and going outside swinging! So funny how that happens!

Love your guts!

Big Sis

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday, Kari!

Kari said...

Thank you so much! I cannot believe you remember all of those things. I love you so much too and thanks for bringing back such sweet memories! Your a great big sis!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Blonde! We had such great times with you girls, growing up in the country! All the birthday slumber parties.Your little friends getting scared of those deer heads on the wall looking up at them. Dad & I are so proud of you. You are a great little mommy. One that anyone would be proud of!I hope you have a great birthday and get everything you wish for! Love and Kisses from Dad & I!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jamie! I wish you two would adopt me!

Anonymous said...

Sorry....I really did mean Kari!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed