Saturday, February 7, 2009

Valentine Gift from the Reaves

Caden got a surprise in the mail today from Uncle Scottie, Aunt Kay, Lanerbugs and Bella! Look at how 'Martha Stewartesque' the wrap job is! I love it!Caden was having fun actually 'opening' the gift!
I think he had more fun with the wrapping paper.
He was throwing all the pieces at Daddy!
Look at that smile!
He had a blast just throwing all the tissue paper around!
He got a cool Pat the Bunny book that makes kissing sounds and has flaps that you can lift and interact with!
He also got this really cool onesie and an Elmo book that is about the moon that squeaks!
Thank you guys so much for all the goodies for Valentine's Day! Caden loves it all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Caden! Looks like you really racked up on the goodies! Aunt Kay had lots of fun decorating your box. Poppa and I have your gift we'll be sending you this week.So be sure and check your mailbox!

Kari said...

Glad you liked the presents! I hope you enjoy listening to Mommy read you your new books!!

Jamie said...

I love the Bunny Kisses book! I've never seen it but I'll have to look for it now. That is such a sweet and thoughtful Valentine!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed