Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Have ROID Rage

So as you all know, I had my Rhizotomy last Friday and my recovery has been pretty tough to say the least. I was out Monday, worked 1/2 days Tuesday and Wednesday and finally worked a full day today. I was taking 2 of the 5 mg each of Hydrocodone every 4 hours and was still having pain, so my Dr. increased it to 10 mg. Still hurting, he gave me the miracle drug pictured below. Guaranteed to make you talk faster (I talk fast enough anyway) and allow you to single-handily rearrange your child's room by yourself. As you will also see pictured below. Shout out to my Dr. Bierig...he rocks.

BEHOLD THE MIRACLE DRUG:
Caden was speechless. I was the Tazmanian Devil running circles around the poor child.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Who cares if you have roid rage...the drug works!! I'm so glad you have it! Caden's room looks super cute, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Gosh his room is precious....did you paint the walls?

Kari said...

Wow that looks wonderful. I am sure that was great for your back for you to move all of that furniture by yourself missy!! Hey if the roids were take em'.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed