Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day from Tim

I had a fabulous Valentine's Day despite hurting like HADES! Tim surprised me but first told me to stay in the livingroom and don't look through to the sunroom. (He was bringing the gift in through the sunroom into our bedroom.) So Caden and I played in the livingroom while waiting on my surprise. Finally it was time to see what took so long! He told me to go into the bedroom and see what was in there. He had totally redone our bedroom in the blue and brown colors. (SOMETHING I HAD WANTED SO BADLY!) He bought the comfortor and the panels for the windows and everything! I love it! He also of course gave me a bag of chocolate candies! LOVED THAT TOO! I got him a handpainted martini glass, but clearly HE WON THE GIFT CONTEST! Thank you baby! I love our room!

3 comments:

Kari said...

What a nice gift, love it!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! He's a keeper!

Jamie said...

Nice work, Tim!! I think you definitely gained some bonus points for this one!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed