Sunday, November 6, 2011

Auntie Kay

I will be creating a slideshow at some point but I wanted to just upload some random shots so I would not forget the story behind them.
Here is Cam and Auntie Kay meeting for the first time.  If you will remember, she did not come up for the birth, but saw it on Skype.  Her first time to hold him and meet him in person was the day I was released from the hospital after the Spinal Head Ache/Blood Pressure fiasco!
The day she left was so sad for her!  She was playing Wipe Out with Caden here right before she left.  Caden kept saying, 'Okay, one more time'.  And she 'one more timed' about 100 times before leaving.  We had such a great time visiting with her! 

Here is Caden holding Baby Cam with Auntie Kay's arm making sure he doesn't slide out!  Caden usually holds him about 2 minutes and says, 'Mommy, you can have him.  He's squishing me.'

3 comments:

GiGi said...

Auntie Kay loves her little guys! Ya'll are both the "cool" aunts!

Jamie said...

Auntie Kay rocks! She is the best sister for surprising you in the hospital and taking care of you, and the best aunt for spending time with your boys. I see more visits in the near future. :)

Kari said...

Oh my goodness I love those boys to pieces!! It was so fun hanging out with Caden and getting sweet lovings from Sweet Pea!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed