Friday, November 18, 2011

Caden's Thanksgiving Party

Tim and I were able to attend Caden's Thanksgiving Party at school.  My parents were in town and stayed home with Cameron so we could go (baby free)!

They started off the program singing songs they had learned.  Here is Caden singing one of the songs!

I love that he is Mr. Personality here with all the hand motions!

After the singing, it was time to make our snack.  The snack was a Turkey made from cookies, candy corn, icing and more icing!  I love my Cade Man's smile here!
The finished product, which Caden said tasted delicious!
He loves Candy Corn!
My 2 handsome big guys!
Mommy and her Cade Man!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Candy corn rocks!! I'm so glad both you and Tim got to attend and I know Caden was as well. He's growing up so fast!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed