Monday, November 21, 2011

Oh Christmas Trees, Oh Christmas Trees!

We were so excited to decorate for Christmas this year, we just had to spread it out a bit.  Usually I'm the crazy lady getting it all done in a day and a half!  Kind of busy with the newborn this year!

Here is our new media room tree.  We got rid of our white tree with white lights and bought a silver slim tree with white lights!  Got a great deal at Garden Ridge!  Just ask Tim!  We bought new ornaments this year for it too.  I think it turned out great!
Here is our living room tree.  My favorite!  Tim said it looks like a tree from Macy's!
 
The playroom tree has all our family ornaments on it and is more traditional.  I love this one as well!
Here is my Dicken's Village that Pat gave me last year.  I wasn't sure if this set would make it out of the attic this year, but Tim did the majority of it and Caden helped with the fake snow!
Here is Cameron's tree.  Pat got this one for Caden and then gave us a larger one for Cameron the other day so we gave the little brother the little tree and gave Caden the bigger one!
 Here is Caden's tree.  I got him a new tree topper, garland and some new ornaments for it!
I love my mantle and enjoy putting it together each year.  We still need to get Cameron a stocking, but it is all finished otherwise!

2 comments:

GiGi said...

All of your trees look like Macy's! They are so beautiful and I know the kids love having a tree of their own in their rooms!

Jamie said...

BEAUTIFUL! I swear looking at these pictures is like looking in a magazine. How do you find the time to do so much decorating?! Even without a newborn I could NEVER do all this. You've got skills!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed