Friday, November 18, 2011

Such A Big Helper

Mom and Dad came up to visit and to bring us the annual truck load of firewood!  This was Caden's first year to help unload the firewood.  He did such a great job!

He wore Mommy's gloves and had a blast!

Here he is getting some help from Poppa stacking it.
 Another arm full!
 He was so strong!
He spotted the camera!
My Mom and I were in the sunroom watching Tim, Dad and Caden doing all the heavy lifting. Caden came to the door and said, 'Whew, I'm tired, but I'm really strong!'  I said, 'I know, you are doing such a good job!'  He said, 'Mommy, only boys and Daddies can unload firewood, not girls or Mommies.'  I said, 'Oh okay well we will stay in here while you all unload the wood.'  Then he said, 'Okay Mommy, I'm sorry God didn't make you a boy!'
Out of the mouths of babes!

Here's my Cade Man!
 
 While in the sun room, Mommy got some Cam love!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

He is strong! What an awesome helper!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed