Monday, March 2, 2009

Canton/Kari's Birthday Weekend

This past weekend my sister Kari and my Mom came up for a dual purpose! We celebrated Kari's birthday with an all girls weekend and the three of us went to Canton to shop! We had a blast!

Here is the sign on our door.
Here we are before we went out for dinner Friday night.Here is Kari before blowing out her candles on the delicious cake from A&J Bakery.Here is one of the gifts I gave her. A great pic of us from the fall that I framed.Here she is with her gift from Mom and Dad. A great container to go in her new home!Here we are out Friday night.Here we are goofing around in Canton. Here we are on the way home.
We had a fabulous weekend and look forward to doing it again soon! I love you Mom and Sis.

3 comments:

Kari said...

I had a wonderful time and cannot wait to do it again. I am looking forward to the Bluebonnet Festival! Thanks Amber for organizing such a wonderful birthday/shopping/girls weekend for me. It was a blast!!

Anonymous said...

I had the time of my life!!! I've already checked out the other "First Mondays" and have marked my calendar! Looks like the Bluebonnet Festival is next!! I can't wait!!

Jamie said...

I love how close you three are! I'm so glad you got to enjoy time together with just the girls!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed