Friday, March 6, 2009

Popcorn Shirt

While in Canton, Mom and I bought the cutest shirts called 'Popcorn' shirts. You may have heard of them, but if not, here is one I just got that I ordered online. The contact information should you want it, is below. They are around $10 each and hold their shape beautifully. They are so fun to wear and one size fits all and don't let the size of them fool you, they stretch to whatever shape you are.

The one I ordered came packaged like this!
To give you an idea of the size of the shirt, the card to the right is the company's business card! They are super tiny, like doll clothes size!
I stretched the fabric so you can see the actual design.
"Just Simply Unique"
Hella R. Denicola
9230 Wood Drive
Hudson, FL 34667
813-843-4983
order online at www.justsimplyunique.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love mine! I'm ordering me some more too!

Jamie said...

I had never heard of these until you told me. I love the one you just got and think I'll order one once my "one size fits all" isn't so big!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed