Monday, March 2, 2009

Playing at MiMi's

Caden stayed at MiMi's house on Saturday while Kari, Mom and I went to Canton. We had so much fun and Caden did as well. I will post the Canton/weekend pictures later on.

Here is Caden clearly making himself at home in MiMi's chair.



Check out his bran-new bubble mower that MiMi got him! He loves this thing and is so careful to 'mow' around the furniture rather than into it!
Here is Caden with the blocks that MiMi got him to play with. He had so much fun stacking these.

Thank you so much MiMi for watching Caden. He told me he had a great time!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, MiMi!!He was telling me all about the fun things you did, too! He talked all the way home! You can tell that he felt right at home at your house. He practically pushed us out the door to leave!!

Kari said...

Thanks Cheryl for keeping Caden. The three of us had so much fun spending quality time together and it looked like Caden had just as much fun with you and Granny. You are so sweet to him and it is clear that he had a blast!! It was great to visit with you again.

Anonymous said...

Love the mower and the sweater!

Jamie said...

That first picture of Caden is hilarious! I definitely think he feels right at home at Mimi's house. And I love the mower and the blocks...perfect for little boys!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I remember that bubble mower, Luke had that same one. I can't believe how big Caden is getting.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed