Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom/GiGi

Happy Happy Birthday Mom! We love you so very much and cannot wait to celebrate with you this weekend! I am so blessed to have such a loving and caring Mom that is not only my Mom but my best friend. I enjoy talking to you numerous times a day and I do not know what I would do without you. You are such a fantastic inspiration to me not only as a 'friend' but as a mother and grandmother. Caden loves his GiGi so very much and we wish we could see you more often! Thank you for being my best friend and teaching me that when someone said I had 'Big Eyes' that it was a compliment and not a put down! You have taught me so many things that I plan to pass on to Caden. I love you Mom.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh. Thank you for the sweet words. I am so richly blessed to have you! I can't hardly stand it if I can't talk to you sometime during the day! I can think of all the times that we've both tried to call eachother at the very same time! I'm looking forward to some fun times this weekend. Love you!

Kari said...

Cute post! She is the best indeed!

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family Amber!

kiki said...

Happy Birthday Pat. I miss all our time at the ole Berry. Have a great time this weekend.

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness...I can't believe I missed this! Happy Belated Birthday!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed