Saturday, March 28, 2009

Check Back Later (****UPDATED****)

Here is the key chain! Doesn't it look great? Here is a shot of the side view. Thank you Heather!!!! I love it!

Okay guys...here's another plug for another friend of mine! I will be meeting my friend Heather this morning to get another 'picture' piece of jewelry/key chain from her. Her site is listed on the bottom right of my blog but here it is again. Please check out her jewelry. It is a great gift idea for grandmothers or anyone really. You choose the picture, e-mail it to her and she creates a one of a kind piece just for you! You can even have words on the flip side of the piece! I will take a picture of what she has created for me and post it later today.

If you will remember, here is the piece she created for me last summer.

2 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Yay, so glad you like it. I welcome any referrals. Heather

Jamie said...

I love it! It looks great!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed