Friday, July 18, 2008

Faith Creations, LLC

I have found the best jeweler in the world! Check out this awesome necklace that has Caden's photo on one side and 'Mommy's Cade Man' on the back! (To see the Mommy's Cade Man up close, try clicking on the picture. I'm meeting her in person tomorrow to get my necklace I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Her name is Heather and here is her blog: Heather's blog and here is the shutterfly link to her Jewelry. She is fantastically talented and gives 10% of her earnings off the jewelry to charity! Check out her stuff!



3 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Thank you Amber. I hope you LOVE your necklace. If you don't Diva will happily wear it! Wink

Heather

Jamie said...

I love the necklace! I can't wait to see it in person! Great find!

Anonymous said...

It's precious. Just think when you miss him during the day, all you've gotta do is look down into those big brown eyes and that should give you your Caden fix!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed