Thursday, July 17, 2008

What????

Mommy: 'Caden...No...No!'
Caden: 'What? Even though you've told me a million times I can't play with these, I still can't?'
Caden: 'Seriously Mommy?'
Mommy: 'Seriously Caden.'
Caden: 'Fine, I'll find something else to get into...but I'm not entirely in love with the message on my onesie right now. My Mommy does not 'Rock'...no offense.'

Mommy: 'Sorry, but I told you no!'
Caden: 'Hmmm...what to do...what to do....'

Mommy: 'Why don't you play with your activity table.'

Caden: 'I'm upset Mommy...please leave me alone.'

Caden: 'Sorry Mommy.'

Disclaimer: While this was an entirely fictitious dialogue between Caden and myself, I'd like to think it is exactly what he was thinking...and just cannot say yet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute little honey!

Jamie said...

He He!! I love it!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed